Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Still Trying

I think I need to add a few calories to my day. The thing is, I'm eating 6 times a day, not getting hungry, and eating healthy. So.... ???

Today:
B: 2 eggs scrambled with 1/4 c turkey sausage crumbles, diced onions/peppers/tomatoes
Sn: Yogurt
L: salad with turkey and tomatoes drizzled with vinegar and oil
Sn: RF string cheese and an apple
D: Turkey burger with tomato, brown rice, green beans
Sn: 1 C cottage cheese

Total: 1100

Also did 60 minutes of dancing with Michael Jackson on the wii. ;)

Hoping I dont have more to add to my worries than just what I eat. Went out to leave for work this morning and the van wouldnt start. Sigh... Went and got a new battery tonight, and I hope that fixes the problem. Please let that fix the problem...

No comments: