Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 2

I dont think the shred can be getting easier by day 2, but I dont feel like dying tonight like I did last night. I'm still doing a couple things modified---like push ups. I hate those. Hate. But I'll get there...

I went appliance shopping with my mom again today. I ended up with a new washer and dryer. This was so not the plan when we started this whole process, but mine will not fit anywhere on the main floor of my house. And we've measured everywhere. So, I will sell mine and will be the proud new owner of stackable front loaders in about a week or so. My mom got her stove, microwave and dishwasher. We weren't so lucky on the shower and sink, and the shower is probably at the top of the list of things we need (or at least have measurements for) by Monday. So we'll probably be heading out again tomorrow after church and lunch.

As for today, we went out for lunch for Mexican. It was soooo good. I love mexican food. Love it. I'm sure I ate too much, but I havent been hungry since. I did eat a greek yogurt after working out, and that will be the end of my food for today.

No comments: