Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fun Times

Yesterday I finally had a bit of a chance to relax. I didnt waste the whole day though...I did w2d3 of c25k. This time I did 1.3 miles. Since my computer is in for repairs, I'm not sure what I'm going to do for running now. No one had itunes on their computer here, and I dont really want to put it on their computers for only a short time, so I dont have the next podcast on my ipod. I'm really thinking about just doing my own thing, at least once. I'd like to see how long I can jog without stopping. Once I got past the initial 90 second run this week, it seemed like I could have easily gone a bit longer...not sure how much, but I think it would be interesting to know. Then I could decide what to do from there.

Last night was the football game. Olivia is liking the chance to run around with her friends. We won, 30-0.

Today was the fair. We had a lot of fun. Maddy spent most of the time riding the "big kid" rides this year. She couldnt ride the ones that were 48" or above, but that didnt leave many she couldnt ride. She rode the motorcycles in kiddie land, and when she got off she said how boring it was, lol. Guess we're about done with kiddie land. :( I'd like to go back one more time this week. We didnt go through any of the animal barns. We were just too tired.

I did really well eating there. I usually get the chicken fajita---oh so good---but I thought the flatbread was probably a lot of calories. They also offer it as a salad, so I got that instead. It was yummy! I watched them make it so I could see just how much stuff they were putting in it, and it wasnt a lot of ranch, so that was good. I really think overall it was a pretty healthy choice. Then we all shared a funnel cake. I only had a few bites. It was a good time.

No comments: