Thursday, September 15, 2011

>:(

I. am. pissed. off.

Today is not off to a good start. I've really been trying...really. And I'm making NO progress at all. None. I'm hanging around at the same weight I've been at for weeks. There is no way I've hit a plateau. I just dont know why its not working. I'm tracking food, exercising, and nothing. Its no wonder I always quit. I'm not doing it just to lose weight, I also want to be healthier, but I NEED to lose some weight, and I'm frustrated. And ticked. If you put in the effort, you should see results...even if slow. But none?

Now where did I put those brownies?

1 comment:

Diaries of a Fat Girl said...

This has happened to me before, but I just took a week off from tracking, but I still ate right and exercised my ass off. I just didnt write any of it down. For me, not stressing about the numbers took a lot of pressure off me, and I was able to just focus on losing weight.

Good Luck, you will get there!!!!