Monday, January 3, 2011

Day One Down!

Today was a decent day. I'm not going to say it was great...I had some chips at dinnertime, but overall, I'll take it. I had a fresh orange for lunch, and fresh veggies (with dip) for dinner. Thats probably as much as I had the entire Christmas break. (groan) I also drank a lot of water!

I also went to my first exercise class with the church group. I didnt expect it to be quite that involved. My legs are going to pay for it tomorrow. It feels GOOD! I'd like to get some light wrist weights to wear while we do it so I can tone my arms a bit more. But overall, I'm looking forward to going back and seeing some progress! (I also heard talk of a 5K walk the first weekend in February. I wouldnt mind doing that with them. I'd eventually like to run one.)

So overall I'm happy with my first day of my life transformation.

No comments: