Thursday, January 13, 2011

Where do I go?

Ahhh, gotta love stress...

Now I know why God "held" my paycheck til today... I'm going to need it. I also got another paycheck today (for tomorrow), and its the one from the 5 days of Christmas break. That hurts a LOT! That entire check is going to pay the down payment for my house insurance. Ugh!

I still have the septic bill to pay. I might just have to make payments. I'm SO glad the gas and electric bills are paid ahead. I'm still going to pay something on them, but it cant be a lot. How long can I keep doing this? When is reality going to kick me in the head and say "wake up...what are you doing with your life?". Ugh! If it wasn't for the missing pay over Christmas break, I wouldnt feel so bad. But still...I cant keep going this way. I have to figure out something else.

My hope is Mike either gets the job he interviews for so he can pay a bit more child support, or his SSD goes through so we get something from that. I dont need a lot, just enough to not have to worry about things so much.

I love my job. I love how close it is. I love that I'm with the girls, that I work the same days they go to school, that I still feel involved. I really dont want to give that up. But I'm not sure what else I can do....

No comments: