Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sigh

Weekends without kids give me a lot of time to sit and think. Not sure thats such a good thing. I was having a conversation with a friend last night and he gave me something to think about. I dont really think ahead to weekends w/o kids, so when they get here, I have nothing to do. I said I'll have to get used to this, and he said if I get used to it, life will just pass me by. Thats not exactly what I meant I had to get used to...I meant I needed to think ahead so I could make plans for my weekends alone, but he made a good point none the less.

I went to get groceries tonight, and on my way home I started thinking more. (WAY too much time for that this weekend, lol.) I was thinking about my friends. If someone asked me who my best friend is, I'm not sure I have an answer. I have many friends, and even people I consider good friends, but as far as a best friend...I just dont know. And I think thats sad.

On a better note, I'm still moving ahead with my life transformation. I now have a fridge full of healthy foods. I think its going to help so much having the exercise group for support. Its hard to do it alone, but guilt is a powerful thing, lol.

No comments: