Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Still Going...

Things are still going well for the most part. Still going to exercise, and still realizing I need some wrist weights. I found some online I think I'd like to get...they're at Kmart. Now just to get there...

Of course, it would help if I'd ever get my paycheck! I still havent gotten the one from Christmas break. I'm doing ok with money, and payday is Friday, but I'd like to get the bills paid. I guess this is a lesson in how far you can really stretch a dollar!

Then there's always the other situation. :) Its such a rollercoaster ride. A lot of days I feel good about things, and then other days there's a huge cloud of doubt hanging over me. Honestly, I'm not really fretting about it. (Its not causing me stress like it might have once up on a time...) What will be will be. I'd just like to know if there's a chance. Is it worth the time and effort? There were things said in the past that keep me hopeful...but a lot of time has passed. Things change.
Its funny how different things are now. I know what it used to feel like, the excitement, the anticipation... Its not the same now. Not that I dont look forward to things, thats not it at all. But its a deeper feeling, a sense of fulfillment... completeness. Its comfortable. Easy.

Patience. Not my strongest suit. ;) Time. I have lots of it. Guess I'll just have to use both the best way I can.

No comments: