Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Week ?

I got a little behind on posting lately.  We've been gone every weekend on college visits/scholarship competitions.  I think those are done now, and the waiting game begins.  The FAFSA has been filed, so we'll see what she gets offered from where.

I think I also have a case of the winter blues.  I guess it's not really blues---I'm not depressed or anything.  I'm just SO tired of cold and snow and winter!  We've reached the max on our snow days---#5 was yesterday.  I don't want any more.  I want spring break!  I want to get outside.  I'm ready to start working in the flower beds.  (Yes, this is a crazy thought for me at this time of year, but I have a graduation party here in May, so I need to get the ball rolling!)

So goals:

1.) I will eat clean 90% of the time:
      I'm still doing pretty well with this.  I've had a little trouble on weekends that we're at colleges, but I've tried to make good choices and not over eat.  While I'm kind of stuck where I've been the last 2 weeks, I'm not gaining.  That in itself is a +.

2.) I will exercise more.
      I don't know why I can't kick myself into gear on this one.  It's just one excuse after another, so I'm not even going to make up any to put here.

3.) I will be less lazy.

      Still doing ok with this.  I've been pretty good about getting the dishes done each night, which is the top goal under this heading.  I need to straighten up the house tomorrow evening, and do some laundry.

So still plugging along. I haven't given up yet, which is another + compared to years past.

No comments: