Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 2

The end of week 2 brought a couple more pounds off.  I was down 10.4 lbs, but up a couple this morning after a cheat day yesterday.  But I'm not worried about it, and back at it today.

I'm really proud of myself after this weekend.  We had back to back days at colleges, where they fed us lunch.  On Friday, it was catered, so there wasn't really any options.  (Salad, pasta, chicken and dessert)  I ate a small amount of pasta, but definitely didn't over eat.  On Saturday we ate in the dining hall.  College dining halls have come a LONG way since I was in college.  I had a burger (no bun, and skipped the fries), and a big salad from the salad bar.  It was so good.  I felt like I really kept my eating under control where things really weren't in my control. 

As far as goals:

 
1.) I will eat clean 90% of the time:
      Still happy with this goal.  I had a cheat day yesterday, but it's been the only one.  I have had an occasional treat once or twice, but that is part of the 90%.


2.) I will exercise more.
     This one on the other hand was bad this week.  We did an hour walk around campus on Friday, but other than that, there wasn't much.

3.) I will be less lazy.

     Still doing pretty well with this one too. 

Feeling pretty good about life right now.

No comments: