Saturday, February 4, 2012

Something New

First of all, I'm still here. I just really dont have much to say. Still hanging around the same place I've been for awhile. Sigh...

But, I have a friend who sent me a whole box of nutri-system food....a month's worth. While I would never spend the money to do it myself (who am I kidding---I dont have the money even if I'd want to), I'm thankful to have the opportunity to try it. I'm going to start Monday and try really hard to stick to it 100% at least 5-6 days per week. Thursday I'm taking my oldest daughter out for dinner for her b-day (she's turning 15---fifteen!), so I'll just make good choices then, but otherwise, I really want to put the effort into this. If it works for me, I can have one more box (month) for free. Then its all up to me again. If anyone has any helpful hints or experience with this program, I'd love to hear about it. I'm going in a bit blind.

In other news, they should start drywalling the basement on Monday, and he said we should be able to paint down there next weekend! Its really moving along. And I'm LOVING my new washer and dryer. I just cant believe how much they hold.

No comments: