Monday, May 7, 2012

Thinking...

I've been reading some blogs about people doing the No Weigh May thing.  I'm wondering if I could do it too.  Its not like I've been making changes if I dont see something I like...  I'll have to think about it for a day or two...

I have another thing I could use as an indication:  I was looking through my dresser over the weekend and found an outfit I bought at least 3 years ago.  It was still in the package (I ordered it online).  I didn't even take it out because I knew it wouldn't fit.  But I was curious now, so I took it out.  And put it on...cute blue and white plaid seersucker capri pants with a blue shirt.  And they fit.  Well enough that I could consider wearing them for a short amount of time to somewhere like church or something, but not for any length of time.  The pants were still just a little snug.  (Squatting could be an issue...and since I work with kids and am on their level often, that might be a problem.)  So, I'm hoping by the end of this challenge that I can wear them comfortably for as long as I want, wherever I want.  :)

Tonight I have a meeting at the middle school at 7.  I don't really want to exercise before that because I don't want to get all sweaty.  But once I get home I want to do the arm weight exercises and crunches.  I'd really like to start C25K too, but not sure I can pull that off as well.  We'll see how long the meeting is.  I slept terribly last night and am planning on going to bed early.

1 comment:

Caron said...

I think that's a good idea to use the new outfit as incentive to lose a little more. Good luck with the rest of the week. :)