Monday, May 14, 2012

(Are we ending week 7?)

End of the week update. 

I did better this week.  I lost a couple pounds finally.  But then I've been moving more.  Its funny how those 2 things work together.  :)
I didnt count calories.  I'm having a hard time with that, but I am still weighing and measuring most things.  I'm also watching portions.
While I didnt get any organized cardio in, I did do crunches on the ball several days, as well as an arm workout.  (The one someone posted from youtube.)

This week is going to be interesting.  I'm not going to set any real goals.  I'm leaving Wednesday at 4:45 am (yikes!) to chaperone the 8th grade trip to Washington DC.  I'm SO excited!  I've never been there, so I'm probably more excited than the kids.
We've already been warned that we'll do a TON of walking, which is good by me!  The only downside is food.  I have NO control over what we eat.  Everything is already paid for, including lunches, so it is what it is.  I can however control how much I eat of whatever it is we get.  So that is my goal.  And LOTS of water.

Hope everyone has a good week!

3 comments:

Caron said...

Trip sounds like fun. Good luck with week 8. :)

PlumPetals said...

I love DC! Have a great trip. You're right, while you may not be able to control what you're eating, controlling portions helps :)
Have fun!

Maren said...

Enjoy your trip! :) PlumPetals is right, portion control is the thing :)