Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stress

My nerves are getting the best of me today already, and its only 7am!

Thanks to all of you for the kind words. Its tough right now. We're heading out in about an hour to see the surgeon. My mom ended up coming home Sunday evening, and her appointment in Columbus is today. We dont know if its just a consultation, if they'll end up keeping her, or even if there is anything they can do. I think I'm more nervous about this visit than I have been the previous times we've gone. This surgeon is awesome, and he's done SO much for my mom, but I'm worried after what I heard the ER doc say Friday night. I know there's no used getting worked up right now, since I have no idea what he's going to say, but...

I took yesterday and today off work. Since my mom is living here now (she has her own apartment in the basement, but she's still "here"), I stayed home to "take care of her." I wouldnt have had to, and I know that, but I didnt need the added stress of everything going on at work. The downside... I do SO much better with my eating when I'm at work. I'm really going to have to step it up, pay attention, and not eat out of stress and comfort! I'll be gone all day today, who knows about tomorrow, then Thursday with my daughter. We're leaving a little early this morning because my mom wants to go out for breakfast. I'll try to make good choices and drink lots of water!

Wish me luck this week... Sigh....

1 comment:

deanna said...

Good Luck, and prayers for you and your family. I am so glad you are there for your mom. God Bless.