Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Like the pictures?

For those of you that post pics of your food, how do you remember to do it?  Or better yet, how did you start out?  I cant remember to even get the camera out!  (I carry it in my purse so I always have it with me)  So yeah, no pics so far this week. 

Its another one of those stressful weeks.  I feel like I'm getting nowhere on the bathroom remodel.  I mean, I am, but there are too many holes to patch (from when they blew insulation in the walls, so they're big) and its not working like I was hoping, so I'm still waiting on it to dry.

Then my mom is not good again.  She has the drain in and was doing pretty well the first couple days, but has taken a step backwards now.  So I've been spending time down there helping her.

Thankfully I'm not turning to food or anything, but I'm also not accomplishing my goals.  Ugh!  I. am. stressed.  I'm supposed to spend the day tomorrow with my friends but I feel like I should stay home with my mom.  I guess I'll see how she feels tomorrow.  I'd just like to get out for a bit.  Sigh...

5 comments:

Nanette said...

you are doing so well and being so strong through this mother thing!

I suspect that many take photos with their cellphones and blogger has a mobile app now... or just constant vigilance! :)

Alana Jo said...

{{{hugs}}} I think you are doing fantastic. My Mom is ill, but when she got that sick, I caved. Major. I gained 90 ish lbs! So the fact that you are not turning to food is fantastic!

Raeesa Samizdat said...

So sorry to hear your mom's not doing well. Not turning to food at this time is amazing.
I wish I could remember to take more pics of food. I leave my camera out in the kitchen to remember, but even then I forget.

Angela Pea said...

You are doing well holding your own!

I take pictures with my phone. Because it's always with me. :)

Anonymous said...

Wοаh! Ι'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effectіve.
A lot of times іt's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance. I must say you've ԁone a great job with this.
Addіtіоnally, thе blog loaԁs extremely
faѕt for mе on Chrome. Excеllent Blog!


my ωeb blog; 888 Poker Promotions