Sunday, April 1, 2012

End of Week One

Sigh...

Week one was definitely not what I had planned, nor was it a success. I'm really going to have to do better.

Weight Loss: Lose 2 lbs (Um, no)
NSV: I didnt really have one (No wonder I couldnt remember and had to go back to look, lol)
Nutrition: I did ok here. I didnt track a couple days due to having things that I had no idea what the calorie count was (such as a carry in lunch at work). So I just watched portions on those days.
Exercise: Still a big fat 0

Man, it hurts to put all that out here for all to see. I dont want to do that again. So for week 2:

WL: At least 2 lbs
NSV: Get some things done around here. We're on spring break, so I should have time
Nutrition: Count calories 6/7 days (I dont count on Sundays)
Exercise: Yes. At minimum 3 times! Again, being on spring break should leave no excuses!

Mini goal: Try an exercise I dont normally do---> Should be pretty easy since I dont normally do any!

So, there it is...in black and white. I will do better this week so I dont have another depressing post like this next Sunday!

9 comments:

Nanette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nanette said...

Due to grammatical errors... And a basic inability to read (heh) Let's try again!

It sounds like you are determined to buckle down for this next week! I totally believe in you! :) With planning and a positive attitude you can do anything. There's only up from here... unless you repeat the same thing. But if you do, you're not letting us down. You're letting your body down. Make happy body decisions! It will love you if you do.

Sarah said...

We all have our off weeks, you can totally turn it around this week. Good luck!

~TMcGee~ said...

I think it's great that you were able to put it out there (Lord knows I just don't post if I'm too embarrassed lol)..Im cheering you on this coming week...you can do it! :-)

PlumPetals said...

It's all about getting down and doing it. Once you start fitting exercise into your routine, things will fall into place. Good luck with week 2!

Caron said...

So, tomorrow begins week two and we're all here to encourage you to make your goals. We can do this! :)

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

Putting it all out there is what will help keep you accountable. Here's to making week 2 AWESOME!

Maren said...

Being honest and putting it out there keeps you accountable, that's great! Week 2 is yours to do with as you please!

Kara Lea said...

I'm laughing about your exercise goal cuz' it sounds just like me! If you do it, I'll do it too!
have a great week!