Sunday, April 8, 2012

End of Week 2

Well, lets just say week 2 was WAY better than week 1. There's a lot to be said about people stopping by to see how you're doing, lol.

WL: At least 2 lbs Yes! Actually, I lost 4.6 lbs this week. Woohoo!

NSV: Get some things done around here. We're on spring break, so I should have time Hmmm, I suppose I did get some things done, but it was really busy for being on break!

Nutrition: Count calories 6/7 days (I dont count on Sundays) Yes. There were some things I couldnt count, but I took a decent guess. Paid off anyway. :)

Exercise: Yes. At minimum 3 times! Again, being on spring break should leave no excuses! Yes! 4 days actually.

So, for next week:

WL: I'd like to keep it at 2 weeks, but I know after a really good week like this past one, its usually a disappointment.

NSV:

Nutrition: My body really doesn't like me to count calories two weeks in a row. I know this is going to sound really dumb, but I can expect to lose 0 if I do exactly the same thing as last week. So for this week I'm going to watch portions, but not be as tight on calorie counting...or watching wheat/carbs.

Exercise: I'm leaving this at 3 days minimum again. Would like to find other things to do when I cant get outside (and just to change things up). Any suggestions for a good (but cheap) yoga video? Or some other fun dance/aerobic video? Hmmm, we have 3 dance games for the Wii that I need to remember too. Love those (even though the girls make fun of me...yet I still beat them!).

Have a great week 3!

17 comments:

Maria said...

Lori, you had a fantastic week! Keep up the awesome work!

Maria
http://thefitnessgirlkitchen.blogspot.com/

The Crazy Fat said...

4.6 pounds, amazing! I need to step up my game, these RFSC ladies are dominating :)

Treadmill Hiker said...

Awesome weight loss!! Congrats!!

PlumPetals said...

Terrific job on dropping almost 5 lbs this week :) Wishing you a successful week 3!!

Caron said...

Great job on the loss. :)

Kara Lea said...

Wow! Great job last week,especially on the exercise!
Stay challenged-you can do this!

Weight Wars said...

We are on spring break here too and it is hard to stay in routine when you've got no routine! MY kids home from school, husband is home from work and we are all just busy busy busy!

Maren said...

4.6!! WOW! You have had an amazing week, now just copy this into week three and you are golden!

Nanette said...

YEAH!!! 4.6lbs! That's what I like to see... remember what you did this last week and Do it again!!! :) (p.s. over easter and everything. Good job!)

Karla said...

Wow 4.6........ BOOM!!!!

Great week!!!

Raeesa Samizdat said...

Whoaaaa! So impressed! You are kicking ass!

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

Holy cow, girl! You killed week2! And sounds like week 3 will be just a good... if not better! Good luck!

El said...

say what???? great number! nice.

Denise said...

Great loss this week. I hope to do the same this week. Keep up the good work.

Casey said...

You are doing great, Lori! Can't wait to see what the next weigh in brings you! I'm sure you'll do great!

upinthecosmos said...

Awesome week! You know your body best so do what you gotta do, just make it work:-). Man, I need to take my own advice! LOL

Alana Jo said...

Mother-of-pearl!!! 4.6 lbs?! Fantastic. You should be so proud!