Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 2 Week 2

Another good day!

While I didnt get any exercise in at the park, I did play ball with my daughter tonight while another one practiced. (No walk, just played ball) It was fun! I love softball.

Also had a decent day eating. We took lunch, but did end up grabbing something on the way home later since I wouldn't have time to cook before practice. I logged it all, and all is well calorie wise today.

Feels so much better to be on track!

PS. One more thing...for those of you that track calories online, when do you do it? Throughout the day? All at the end of the day? I've wanted to do it, but I'd need to do it throughout the day so I know where I stand by dinner time. I dont have a smartphone, so no apps for me, and I rarely have time to log things in during the day, or even at night. Any suggestions? Right now I do it all in a notebook, but I love some of the programs you all are using.

5 comments:

Caron said...

Awesome!

Raeesa Samizdat said...

Right now I'm logging as I go, because it really helps me gauge how much and what to prepare for dinner/snacks. (Big lunch? -->Miso soup for dinner :)

I also have a notebook to track it down if I don't have access to internet. I just started using My Fitness Pal, and I really like it!

Nanette said...

I log breakfast, snack and lunch in the morning and then I log snack2, dinner and snack3 at night. You get a better feel for the foods you eat normally and can kinda ball park your calories after a while.

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

YAY!!! GReat job!

Treadmill Hiker said...

I log it all in throughout the day. My iPhone is pretty helpful w/ that, but a notebook could do the trick for sure! The best part about logging through the day is that you can play around with different options for dinner then. I plan my b'fast and lunch ahead of time most of the time, and then I can see what dinner I'm in the mood for, and try adding different variations in myfitnesspal to see what I can fit in, with a workout, without going over my limit. That's the best part about it, if you ask me!!