Sunday, March 11, 2012

Good Week

This was a good first week back on plan. I lost 5.8 lbs overall! I know that wont last, but it was a good start.
Sundays are hard for me. We have dinner with extended family after church. When I have it here, I can control what we have and keep track of things a little better. But when its somewhere else, its so hard to know how many calories are in things. So I just try to make good (decent) choices. I know I ate too much for one meal today, but thats the main meal I had, and I probably wont eat again. (I had a good healthy breakfast this morning.) So I'm pretty sure I'm still under calories, but there's just no way to tell.

I joined a challenge. (See icon on side) I'm a little nervous about this. Its the first one I've found before it actually starts, so its my first attempt at checking in each week with others. Yikes. ;) But it lasts for 10 weeks, and I think it will be good for me to stay accountable to get ready for summer!

I hate daylight savings time. I hate that when I get up, its dark (or still dark for a longer time). I hate that I'm putting my kids to bed when its light outside. I hate that it messes with my sleep and I have such a hard time getting back on track. (I dont have as much trouble getting back on track in the fall...that is more my natural sleep cycle) So I'm tired. I have a headache. And its going to be a long week starting out like this.

1 comment:

Blog Wobble said...

Welcome to the Ready For Summer Challenge (RFSC)!!