Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Five

My weekly reflections...

1. I'm back on track. After faithfully counting calories this week, I've lost 4.6 lbs.

2. When I plan ahead, I can make good choices when eating out and stay within my calorie budget. After looking at some nutritional values from different restaurants, I decided there are some I just need to stay away from, or I'll use my entire day's worth of calories on one meal.

3. I still need to add some exercise into my days. It was really nice on Weds (70), but I had to work, then had errands after school. Of course, on Thursday when I was off, it was near 60 but pouring down rain. Sigh... I want to start the 30 day shred soon.

4. I need to figure out how to get a good night's sleep every night. Or at least more than 1 night a week. This is getting out of hand.

5. But, I'm finding even when I'm not sleeping well, eating healthy makes me feel good. I'm not dragging around, I'm clear headed, less headaches, more alert. And it feels good. So why do I have such a hard time keeping it up??? (I think its definitely helping that I've given up sweets for lent.)

No comments: