Saturday, October 1, 2011

Down

Well, today certainly didn't go as planned. My friend called to say he was on his way, and called a little over an hour later to say he was stuck between his house and mine with an overheated car. He had gotten to a car shop, called his dad, and I'm not sure what else after that as our phone call got cut off. So I went to the church myself to find out the details about the wedding in 2 weeks.

So now I'm not sure if we'll try again next weekend or what. Maybe it was a good thing he didnt come today, and then he can come next weekend and go to the hayride with us. I would really really like to get him to a function like that with me once... I think if I could, maybe, just maybe, I could get him to church occasionally. So I'm going to try hard on this one.

I came home from there and fell asleep in the chair. I'm just exhausted. I know thats why I'm sick. I get stressed and my immunities go down. So I'm trying hard to keep it at bay. Hopefully I'll be able to get a good night sleep tonight. I'm sure that will help...along with my orange juice and neti pot... I hate feeling so run down.

I did make apple crisp and lasagna today. We'll take the apple crisp for lunch tomorrow, but had the lasagna for dinner tonight and it was quite good. The other good news from today is band-a-rama was cancelled. Its been cold and rainy and windy all day. I told Alexis I wouldn't be going even if they did have it. Feeling the way I do, the last thing I need to do is going sit in the cold wet night. I'm glad it was cancelled. I would have felt bad for not going.

Hoping for an all around better day tomorrow.

No comments: