Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sigh...

The new start is not going so well. I seem to have lost my motivation.... :(

I have so much I need to do. I have to edit the photos from the wedding last weekend. I've started, but I just hate doing it. Must. get. it. done. Doesn't matter how much easier the new program is, I dont think I'm going to like editing any better.

We're down to the last week of football season. I've enjoyed having a reason to go this year, not that I needed one in the past. But its fun to watch the band and support Alexis.

Today was the last day of the little girls soccer. While its also fun to watch them, this year didn't qo quite like other years. The older kids started with 4 teams like always, but after the first or second day, only enough kids for 2 teams showed up. So I think they've just been mixing the kids each week to play each other. They still had fun.

Less than a month til the musical now. That means just over a month til Thanksgiving. How can that be? Time is just flying by! I've been trying to grab a few smaller Christmas presents here and there, because I just dont have much money to put towards it. If I do a couple things each trip, hopefully they'll still have a nice Christmas. I worry about that...

No comments: