Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back...

I finally have my computer back! Oh how I've missed having my own computer---for a month or so. I'm going to try to keep up with less time on it...I didn't have a choice when I was sharing, lol. But I got so much more done. Tonight however, I sat down after dinner and dishes, and just put my feet up for the evening. They really hurt, and I've been so so so busy, I just needed a night to rest and do nothing.

The weekend was loads of fun. A friend came down Saturday and we photographed a wedding at my church. I've done a few others, but it was his first. I think we got some good shots.
We came back here to start looking through pictures, and about an hour later my dad, stepmom, sister, and aunt came. We had pizza, sat around and chatted, and then Rock Band started. So fun. Sunday was church and lunch out, then more Wii, this time dancing. What a sight! Then the family headed back home.

I've lost my motivation to keep at the weight loss. The dancing Sunday was the most exercise I've done in ages. It felt good...it lasted about 1 1/2 hours, and I was sweating! But I cant make myself do anything on a regular basis. Part of the reason is I'm so busy...its really been crazy! But part is that I just dont want to. I need a workout partner...someone to be accountable to, so that if we have exercise planned, I cant bail. But I dont know who.
And my eating is off too. I know I'm doing bad, but it doesn't stop me. I just need to get back at it. I was finally seeing some differences, and that should be motivation... Sigh...

Tomorrow is a new start.

No comments: