Saturday, July 2, 2011

Seeing the Light?

I am going to try really really hard to finish the bathroom tomorrow. Its just been one nightmare after another, but I'm finally to the painting part, and even bought the "accessories" (bath mat, hand towel, towel bar, toilet paper holder, etc) tonight. I have to send a huge thanks to my dad for dealing with the toilet installation nightmare and new exhaust fan nightmare, and to Will for helping me with the beadboard. I'm just afraid to know what I would have done without their help.

On top of finishing the bathroom, I'm trying to get ready for the party Monday. (The rest of the house is seriously suffering.) Looking forward to that as always. Tomorrow is the hotdog roast/hayride/fireworks at the farm. Cant wait for that either. Rumor has it this could be the last year. :(

No comments: