Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Some days I think its really too bad I cant at least glimpse into the future. It doesnt have to be far, or even long, but just a peek...enough to let me know if putting the effort into some things will pay off in the end. I guess that would take the fun out of things, but it sure could ease some heartbreaks.

I'm really hoping for a change in my life...an addition to it maybe. I think the girls would be happy with it, and it would add some fun. But this is one of those things...is it worth the effort? I cant believe God would leave this in my life for soooo long for no reason at all...so I'm hopeful. But its hard, and I hate waiting. I need a sign, lol.

I'm planning the New Years Eve party. Not really party as much as get-together. Planning on some games and eucher! I'm looking forward to the new year, and optimistic of things to come. Like my phone wallpaper says "Give me a new year to remember".

Works for me. :)

No comments: