Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I've been looking forward to it for quite some time now. Its going to be different...I only have one place to go this year. And I'm looking forward to that too. So much has changed this year, and I have so much to be thankful for...

-My relationship with God continues to grow
-My mom remains cancer free
-I have 4 beautiful, healthy girls that mean the world to me
-I have a nice warm house to live in
-I'm part of a great family
-I have a job I like
-I have wonderful friends

I could keep going, but those are the basics.

Of course, those wonderful girls like to keep things interesting... Today at school things were crazy. It was the Thanksgiving feast, where the whole school eats together in the gym. Then everyone goes out for recess at the same time. The kids were really good being out there for so long together. But, about 5-10 minutes into recess, I saw the playground aide walking Livi back to this side of the playground. They got part way over, and Livi knelt down. I figured something was wrong, so I went over. I looked at her and she had a HUGE goose egg on her forehead. So I took her in to get some ice. She said she wasnt dizzy (but had been after it happened) and didnt feel sick, so at the end of recess she went back to her class. Its still pretty ugly, and continues to get green/blue. Should be pretty for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

No comments: