Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stress

Is it Friday yet?

Its been a long week. I've been ready for Friday for several days now. Last night was particularly bad. The girls came home from school in moods. Every one of them. Fighting. Picking. Tormenting. They wouldn't stop for anything...not when I took things away, sent them to rooms, etc. So I left. Yep, just left. Took the grocery list and went to the store. Of course, I got texts and calls while I was there, but they finally left me alone. They were all banished to their rooms by 8:45. Not a good night.

I've been waking up early too. 4:00 yesterday morning from the wind. 3:30 this morning from coughing. I dont really have a cough, but I'm getting a cold, and the back of my throat is covered in big red bumps, and I had a tickle. Yesterday I never did go back to sleep. Today I finally went back to sleep at some point, but it wasnt long enough.

And I have the start of this cold. I'm doing the neti pot twice a day to hopefully keep it at bay. I cant get sick. I dont have time. I think if I keep that up, keep hydrated and get some rest, I'll be ok.

On the bright side...They started weatherizing my house yesterday! Its going to take 2-3 weeks to get it all done, but at least I'll have a nice warm house for Christmas.

I'm been reading my SIL's blog lately. It gives me a lot to think about. I wish my thoughts were as organized and as well put together as hers. I'm all over the place, kinda like this post. I just type as things come to mind, in no particular order, with no profound words or advice or meaning. Just my ramblings.

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. I need a weekend to recoup.

No comments: