Thursday, November 11, 2010

God is Good!

Breathing another HUGE sigh....
Mom and Aunt Jackie went to an estate planner today. He asked a lot of questions, about the family, Grandpa, etc. When all was said and done, he told them they could keep everything. I can sign the house over to my other aunt, and because she's disabled, it will be considered a gift from my grandpa. She can then sign it over to me. It will be mine. For real this time. I'll still have to make payments on it, but wont have to get a loan. I'll just pay into a trust fund. He's going to take care of everything so they wont have to go through probate when something happens to Grandpa. So, my mom can keep her house, she doesnt have to move in here, and we get to stay. He hopes it can all be done by the end of the month.
It seems to me that someone much higher up wants the girls and I to live here as much as we want to live here.

No comments: