Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ahhhhh....

What a wonderful weekend. It was the crafter/quilter retreat at Round Lake. I went after work on Friday, and left today around 3. We had so much fun!
Friday night we stayed up til around 2, then went to our room and chatted til about 3. Up and at 'em bright and early Saturday morning for breakfast at 8. Then we had the day to do what we wanted. I almost finished Mr Richard's scrapbook. Other than that, I made cards. I didnt get any of my own scrapbooking done, but I didnt take anything intending to get any done. I should keep the momentum going and work on it here now.
Saturday after dinner we were hitting a real tired time, so we took a nap for about an hour. That gave us our second wind. At 3 am Heather got out stuff to do a "project". We made ornaments. It was fun. Then at 3:30 (which was actually 4:30 old time---it was daylight savings weekend) we decided to go to bed. But first we did cartwheels in the hallway.
This morning was pajama worship, then crafting the rest of the day. We had to be out by 2:30-3:00 today.


Its nice to be home, but this weekend is something I've really come to look forward to. Its so relaxing, refreshing, and just plain fun.

Now I need to catch up on my rest. I'm not really overly tired, but I think I could go to bed now and sleep til tomorrow... :)

No comments: