Saturday, October 16, 2010

Room to Breathe

I think things might start to slow down now. Today was Brenna's volleyball tournament. They lost the first game. Sometimes I just dont understand people's thinking. All season they played team 1, team 2, then if needed, team 1 again. 90% of the time, team 1 lost, then team 2 won to keep them in the match, sometimes against the same girls. But yet, today team 1 played the first set and lost, so she left them in to lost the match in 2 sets. Nice. Anyway, she's done now.

Ali still has practice this week. Then she and the little girls play next Saturday, then soccer is over too. I think the only thing they'll have then is Power of the Pen. Alexis has been doing that, but Brenna is talking about doing it too now that volleyball is over. I wont complain. Its educational, and once a week, lol.

As for me...I'm still plugging along. I worked out at the burn pile today. I really want to get it ready for bonfires...and we're going to try to have one Halloween weekend, which is rapidly approaching. Still have a lot of work to do, but I might have a bit more time to put towards it now.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for one other thing thats in the works. Preliminary plans look promising, but I'm not holding my breath. :)

No comments: