Monday, October 18, 2010

Grandpa is back in the hospital. He went to a new nursing home on Friday, but wasnt responding to the meds, and his fever went way back up tonight. They took him to Millersburg, then transferred him to Wooster. He has an infection. They think it must be viral since its not responding to the meds. He's pretty sick. I'm pretty worried.

I went to a community meeting at Holmesville tonight. There weren't a lot of people there, but there was some good information. More people need to go. I know times are tough, but we cant afford NOT to pass this levy. It would cost us all dearly.

I'm tired tonight. I've been feeling stressed again lately, and my eye has been twitching like crazy. Makes me crazy. I think I'll go to bed and try to get a little extra sleep.

No comments: