Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fun Times

Turning 40. Wow. I dont feel like I'm almost 40. Pennie, Heather, Stacie and I went out last night to celebrate Heather's b-day. She's the first of us to turn 40 (she will on Tues.). We went to Steve Dakota's Steakhouse. I know when I go somewhere with them, we'll be loud, and of course, Pennie and that laugh.... Well, we got to laughing last night, and the people at the tables on either side of us started making fun of Pennie's laugh. (The backs of the booths were too high to see over.) The manager walked up to our table, and we thought we might get a "warning", but he just wanted to see what all the fun was about. He made several visits to our table after that just to chat, and the owner even stopped over once.
After that we went back to Stacie's and watched "It's Complicated". More laughing. We just really had a good time.

I guess laughter really is the best medicine.

No comments: