Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Looking Up?

I have a happy heart this morning. Saw a post on facebook last night from my friend. He started a couple paintings last night and posted pics. It was so nice to see that. Then he IMd me. He said it was because of me that he painted last night. Its part of what I told him. He has started thinking of painting as a way to support him in his later years, instead of something fun and relaxing which is why he started doing it. I told him he needed to paint with that in mind instead of thinking it might be a "career" someday. So he did. I think sometimes someone else's point of view can help. I'm glad I can from time to time. :)

I talked to Patty at school yesterday and she said I can probably use the extra classroom from time to time so I'll have access to a smartboard. Yay! Now I need to come up with some ideas for that.

The fair is this coming weekend. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: