Monday, September 6, 2010

Getting It...

Its coming together. Getting ready to start week 3 and I have all the plans done except 3rd grade activity. (I have the book ready, just not sure what I'm going to do with it.) All the other classes are done for this week. I have a feeling we're going to be doing a lot of games with sight words and letters in the younger grades. They definately need that reinforcement!

Got another email from my friend. I'm hoping he can see where I'm coming from with the monotony causing depression. Even if its not causing it, it definately wont make it any better! I'm thinking about emailing Pastor Jack about it and seeing if he will email him...just to make contact. When I asked my friend about talking with Jack, he said he isn't opposed to it, but isn't sure about it because of the whole faith issue. He doesnt know where he stands with that yet.

So, things are coming together.

No comments: