Thursday, August 19, 2010

Making Friends

That is what we're supposed to do at school, right? Tonight was open house at school. We took Livi to her class (man its HOT up there!) and talked to her teacher. Then we went to Maddy's class. There is a new teacher there this year, well, new to our school but not the district. She's really nice. She and Mrs Conrad are co-teaching this year---job sharing actually. So I was talking to them for a bit. I mentioned how I'm dreading tomorrow and the district meeting, and they said they'd save me a seat so I dont have to look for someone to sit with. I thought that was really nice. Guess thats a good example for my kids too. :)

In other news, I'm a bit worried about RTS. He's having some personal issues, and not being able to deal with them they way they need dealt with is definately not helping. He told me not to worry, but how can I not??? Just wish there was something I could do to help.

No comments: