Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm Ready.

Well, as ready as I'm gonna be. The library is decorated for the most part. I found the perfect book to read tomorrow (only one class)...its called The First Day of School Around the World. How awesome is that??? Oh, in case I havent mentioned, the theme for the library this year is "Where will reading take YOU this year?". So it works great. Hopefully when I read it tonight I'll find it to be appropriate for the younger kids this week too.

I still have sooooo much to learn. I have to get a log in for the computers. I need to learn how to make bar codes for the new kids, and how to check in/out books. I need to make plans for the classes. Not sure what I'm going to do with the kiddos. I need to check with the teachers and see what kinds of activities they'd like me to do.

I'm excited but nervous to start this new adventure. Its so nice to be back in the work force, especially somewhere I'm familiar with people I already know (for the most part). But I'm still uncertain about what is totally expected of me...

No comments: