Friday, August 20, 2010

Clearing the Mind...

I'm so tired, but I have soooo much running through my head I cant sleep. I'm going to try to dump it all here so I can get some rest.

First is school. The meetings werent so bad today, and I made it through. But I still have so many questions! I dont know how to use the phone system, I think I have a mailbox somewhere on the copier, but no clue how to get to it, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to turn in "lesson plans" for what I'm doing during the week.... I need to come up with a theme for the library, but not sure what direction to go with that, I need to get bulletin boards covered this weekend, I need to decide what to do with the classes the first week...
I dont know if the library gets any PTO money this year, and how do I decide what books to buy if I do get some? I need to get the book fair date set.
I'm sure once I get going, it wont be quite as overwhelming as it seems now. My head is spinning. Maybe I should FB Shannon so she can keep me filled in on what I'm supposed to be doing, lol. I hope they cut me some slack the first few weeks since this was so last minute. I had less than a week to get ready...

I have to get my house cleaned so the weatherization guys can come on Monday afternoon.

I need to get the dissolution papers filled out, and have Mike do the quit claim deeds.

I'm worried about my friend, and hope he's doing ok.

No comments: