Friday, August 6, 2010

Bits n Pieces

I have an interview next week! Woohoo! I'm soooooo hoping to get this job! Its at the elementary school for the librarian job. Would be a great place to start.

I have a hearing at the Wayne county child support agency on Monday. Not sure why we have to do this right now. I dont know how they can "order" him to pay child support when he doesnt have a job or any income at all while workers comp jerks him around. He's still paying me, so what does it matter? I guess we'll see what they have to say.

Hmmm, what else? I think Mike is bailing on his visitation tomorrow. He said he figured since my dad was coming, I'd want them. Then ask. My dad wont be here til dinner time, is staying with my uncle, and Sis has the county home picnic from noon til 4, so no one will be here anyway. But he said he's already made other plans. Yeah, wonder what happens when I make plans and want him to take them on my weekend????

Not much else. Hoping for more news in the near future!

No comments: