Monday, May 10, 2010

Glad for Monday?

This was a bit of a rough weekend.

I think I'm entirely too nice at times. Over the weekend, I questioned whether or not I was doing the right thing...not for me, but for everyone else. Are there too many hurt feelings? Do people deserve a second chance (or 1000th chance)? Then things happen, and it just confirms to me that yes indeed this is the right thing. Things will not change. I have done a lot of changing and growing in the past couple years. I've worked on my attitude, on my relationship with God, and I'm definitely in a better and happier place than I was a few years ago. But I can only change me. I cant change anyone else.

So I'm glad its Monday (at least this week). I'm ready to get back to the place I was before the weekend. I'm going to work outside today. Things are coming along, and it feels good.

And to top it all off, I've lost 24lbs so far, people are starting to notice, and that feels good too!

No comments: