Thursday, April 29, 2010

Raw Emotions

My emotions seem to be running rampant these days. One of Sis's neighbors came down to the sale today and wanted to talk to her. I had to walk out, or I would have cried. I'm still heartbroken about this move, but hopefully its not permanent.

I need to get some guidelines set with the dissolution. I need to find the papers to print out tonight. I just want to get it done. I also need to figure out the whole "stopping by to see the kids" thing. He wants to rent the garage from me since he has nowhere else to put his tools and such, and will also keep the yard mowed in exchange. So I'm thinking the girls can go out there to say hi. I'm just not sure I want him coming IN here every night to see them. Its just weird.

And then there's some other things going on. I'm trying really hard to keep my eyes and ears open to the path I'm supposed to take. Its really not so clear at all yet. I wish I knew. I dont want to be impatient, but its hard. I'm just so ready to start new and experience life in ways I havent for a long time.

I hate that I'm so emotional.

No comments: