Sunday, February 21, 2010

What's Next

We had a 2 hour delay on Thursday, but at least they went back to school. Friday was a full day. Now they're calling for freezing rain and snow tonight. I wonder what tomorrow morning will bring?

In other news...we have a new family member. Her name is Kya. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. Mike came home with a new puppy yesterday. The timing is just so bad...we dont know whats up with his financial situation, there is still a ton of snow on the ground, etc. She's a purebred pit bull. And she is cute. But that doesn't mean I have to be happy about this right now. (The girls on the other hand adore her.)

We had a meeting at church today about another mission trip to Louisiana. This time to Houma. I really want to go, and most likely will. Its only going to cost $35, plus money for food on the way down and back, and spending money if we get to go into New Orleans while we're there (which I hope we do). I think Pam is going to go this time too. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: