Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And yet again...

Another snow day. This is 12 days off in a row (counting weekends). Isn't enough enough already???? Everyone is ready to go back.

In the last 12 days, I've left the house twice....Once last Friday to go to the grocery store, and on Sunday to go to church. I can't believe I dont have cabin fever. But when I look outside and see a sea of white...deep white...I have no desire to leave the house. It probably helped that we had the girls party on Sunday so we had a house full of company. Then on Monday two friends came over with their kids for the afternoon. (That made for 11 kids here...wasn't that a trip!)

So hopefully tomorrow we can get back to "normal". Maddy has only been to preschool 2 days this month...she was sick to start with, and now the weather. I'm not looking forward to going outside to take her to school, but I'm sure she'll be happy to go back.

No comments: